Morning session workshops include:
- "Children Who Witness Violence" - Kellyann Kostyal-Larrier, Safe Homes of Orange County
- "Social Emotional Development in Young Children" - Renee Falanga-Brenner,
The Mid-Hudson Early Childhood Director Center
- "Bullying" - Katie Castell, Astor Services
Afternoon session workshops include:
- "Self-Strategie: How Our Wellness Impact the Children We Serve" - Katie Castell, Astor Services
- "Yoga for All" - Liz Torres, Mindful Yoga with Liz
- A professional organizer - Colleen Ashe, Ashe Organizing Aolution, Ltd.
- A healthy eating workshop - Heather Castro, The Chocolate Mousse
Come join us and receive 4 hours of training.
Cost: 40$ (Includes lunch)